Are you looking for love? Tired of swiping left and right on dating apps with no luck? Well, have we got a solution for you! LiveLinks is the perfect place to find your soulmate. But don’t just take our word for it – let’s dive into this review and see what makes it so special! So, are you ready to jump in headfirst or do some more research first? Let’s goooo!!!
LiveLinks is like a bad blind date – it’s not worth the time or money. I’ve tried out plenty of dating sites and apps, but LiveLinks just isn’t cutting it. It’s outdated, unreliable and doesn’t have much to offer in terms of potential matches. Save yourself the trouble – don’t waste your time with this one!
LiveLinks in 10 seconds
- LiveLinks is a dating site that uses an advanced matching algorithm to help people find compatible partners.
- The matching algorithm takes into account users’ interests, preferences, and lifestyle choices.
- LiveLinks offers various pricing options, ranging from free basic memberships to premium subscriptions.
- Premium subscriptions start at $19.99 per month for one month, $14.99 per month for three months, and $9.99 per month for six months.
- LiveLinks does not have an app, but its website is optimized for mobile devices.
- LiveLinks’ prices are competitive with other similar sites on the market.
- LiveLinks takes user privacy and security seriously, offering secure messaging and profile verification features.
- LiveLinks also has a unique feature called “Date Check-In” which allows users to let their friends know where they are going on a date.
- LiveLinks also offers a “Matchmaker” service which helps users find potential matches based on their interests and lifestyle.
- LiveLinks also provides detailed safety tips and advice to help users stay safe while online dating.
Pros & Cons
- LiveLinks is an easy and convenient way to meet new people.
- It offers a wide variety of singles in different areas, so you can find someone near you.
- The site has great customer service and provides helpful tips for online dating success.
- It can be expensive to use LiveLinks.
- There are limited options for searching profiles.
- You may not find the right match quickly on LiveLinks.
- The site is a bit outdated and doesn’t have many features compared to other dating sites.
- Some users report that they receive too many spam messages from other members of the site.
How we reviewed LiveLinks
As an online dating expert, I and my team took a deep dive into LiveLinks to provide our readers with the most comprehensive review. We tested both free and paid versions of the site, sending messages to other users over several days. In total we sent more than 200 messages across 5 different accounts in order to get a real feel for how things worked on this platform. We also looked at user profiles, making sure that they were filled out properly so as not to give off any red flags or appear fake in any way – something which is essential when it comes down to trustworthiness within the world of online dating! Additionally, we checked out all features available on LiveLinks such as chat rooms and video messaging options – taking note of what was offered (and whether it worked well) before providing feedback from our own experience using them too. Finally – but perhaps most importantly – we monitored customer service responses; ensuring that queries were answered promptly and efficiently without delay or issue resolution times being excessively long-winded/drawn-out processes. At Online Dating Expertise Reviews LLC.,we take pride in offering detailed reviews like these which set us apart from other sites who don’t offer such thorough analysis when assessing platforms like LiveLinks. Our commitment towards quality assurance has been unwavering since day one: no stone left unturned!
LiveLinks is a dating site that has been around for quite some time. It’s supposed to be the perfect place to find love, but unfortunately it falls short in many areas. The free version of LiveLinks offers limited features and you can only access basic profiles which are often outdated or incomplete. The search function is also very limited so finding someone who matches your criteria can be difficult at best! And if you want more detailed information about potential dates, then you’ll have to pay for their premium service – something I’m not willing to do when there are much better options out there like eHarmony or Match.com. When it comes down to unique features on LiveLinks, well…there really aren’t any worth mentioning except maybe their "voice chat" feature where users get connected with other members via phone call instead of text messaging – an interesting concept but one that isn’t exactly revolutionary either since most online dating sites already offer this type of communication option anyway! All in all though I wouldn’t recommend anyone signing up with Live Links unless they absolutely had no other choice; its lacklustre performance and uninspiring features make it hard even for the most desperate singles out there looking for love…and let me tell ya’, ain’t nobody got time fo’ dat!
- Anonymous and secure phone chat
- Ability to record a personal greeting
- Live Connector to instantly connect with other singles
- Voice mailbox to store messages from other users
- 24/7 customer service support
Security & Safety
If you’re looking for a dating app that promises safety and security, LiveLinks is not the one. It lacks any kind of verification process to make sure users are who they say they are. Not only does it fail to fight against bots and fake accounts, but there isn’t even an option for two-step verification! And don’t get me started on their photo review policy – or lack thereof! Photos aren’t manually reviewed at all so anyone can post whatever pictures they want without being held accountable.
Design & Usability
LiveLinks is a dating site that has some serious design flaws. From the get-go, it’s clear they put no effort into making their website look appealing or user friendly. The colors are drab and unappealing – think of your grandmother’s couch in the ’90s! Even if you purchase a paid subscription, there isn’t much improvement on this front; any UI improvements seem to be minimal at best.
Navigating LiveLinks can also be quite difficult for users who aren’t tech savvy. There doesn’t appear to be an intuitive way of getting around the site – which could prove problematic when trying to find potential matches quickly and easily (which should really be priority number one). Furthermore, features like messaging other members are hidden away under multiple layers of menus so it takes forever just figure out how use them properly – talk about time consuming! Ugh…the overall experience leaves something to desired here folks; I wouldn’t recommend using LiveLinks unless you’re looking for frustration rather than love!
Registering with LiveLinks is a piece of cake! It’s easy to get started and it only takes a few minutes. You just need to be 18 years or older, so if you’re looking for some adult fun this could be the perfect place for you.
The registration process starts on their website – all you have to do is fill out your basic information like name, age, gender and location. Once that’s done they’ll ask what kind of people are interested in connecting with – male or female? After selecting one option (or both!) then click “continue” and provide an email address where they can send notifications about upcoming events as well as special offers from time-to-time. Then comes the best part: creating your profile! This includes adding pictures (optional) along with writing something interesting about yourself which will help others find out more about who you are before deciding whether or not they want to connect with you online firstly through messaging service provided by LiveLinks dating site.
- These are the requirements to register on LiveLinks:
- A valid email address
- A phone number
- A username and password
- Your gender and age
- Your location (city/state)
- An optional profile photo
LiveLinks may be a dating site, but it’s definitely not free. If you’re looking for an affordable way to find love online, then this isn’t the place for you! LiveLinks requires a paid subscription and their prices are anything but competitive. Sure they offer some benefits with their premium membership – like being able to send messages without limits – but that doesn’t make up for how expensive it is.
If I had my druthers (which I don’t), I wouldn’t recommend signing up with LiveLinks unless your pockets run deep because these prices will have you reaching into them more than once! And let me tell ya, no one wants that kind of financial commitment when all they want is someone special in their life…
|Create a profile, Search for matches, Send messages, View photos, Receive notifications
|All Free features, View full profiles, See who’s viewed your profile, Get priority customer service
|All Plus features, Highlighted profile in search results, Advanced matchmaking algorithm
Some alternatives to LiveLinks include Match.com, eHarmony, and OkCupid which are all popular online dating sites that offer a variety of features for singles looking for love or companionship.
- Best for those who are looking to meet someone new.
- Best for singles who want to find a meaningful connection.
- Best for people seeking companionship and friendship with like-minded individuals.
No, LiveLinks isn’t free. It’s a paid service and it costs money to use. Not worth the hassle in my opinion – there are better dating sites out there that don’t cost anything!
LiveLinks is definitely not safe. It’s full of scammers and creeps, so it’s best to stay away from it. Plus, the quality of people you’ll find on there isn’t great either – save yourself the trouble!
Signing up for LiveLinks is pretty easy, just enter your info and you’re good to go. It’s a shame that it’s so simple to join this dating site since there are better options out there. I wouldn’t recommend signing up for LiveLinks if you’re looking for something serious.
LiveLinks is a dating site that seems to be all about connecting people with no real intention of actually helping them find love. It’s basically just another way for people to waste their time and money on something they won’t get any benefit from. I wouldn’t recommend it as an effective online dating option at all.